Outpatient Infusion Services
Our Outpatient Services department at Benewah Community Hospital provides a full range of interventions for patients who do not require hospitalization but need to receive treatments on a regular or infrequent basis.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Chemotherapy services
- Blood Transfusions
- IV/IM Antibiotics
- IV Iron Therapy
- Port flushes
- PICC line and Central line care (dressings and flushes)
- IV Hydration Therapy
- IV Autoimmune Disease Treatments (Arthritis, Lupus)
- Treatments for Multiple Sclerosis
- Treatments for Osteoporosis and other Bone Diseases
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (vacuum assisted closure) dressing changes
Our convenient location is on the second floor at Benewah Community Hospital, right here in St. Maries. We are staffed with experienced, highly trained, compassionate nurses.
We are available for scheduled appointments Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 4:00pm. Please call our referral line, 208-245-7670 for after hour and weekend availability.
229 South 7th Street
St. Maries, Idaho 83861