POSITION: Certified Nursing Assistant/Health Unit Clerk
SHIFT: Part Time Day and Night Shift
POSITION TO BE FILLED: As Soon as Possible
Under the supervision of the professional nurse, performs a variety of clerical duties associated with patient care unit operations. Provide direct primary patient care as guided by the Idaho Nurse Practice Act and Benewah Community Hospital Policy and Procedure, for patients in all age groups and with a variety of medical and nursing diagnosis in the Acute Care and/or other areas as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an approved Nursing Assistant program.
- Current Idaho CNA certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- Previous Hospital CNA experience preferred.
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled.