Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
POSITION: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
SHIFT: Full-Time, 15-16 days/month
SALARY: Competitive Salary
POSITION CLOSES: Open until filled
Benewah Community Hospital is seeking a skilled, motivated CRNA with a team-oriented personality to join our Surgical Team. 2 full-time CRNAs share 24/7 call for Surgery, Hospital and ER and work together on scheduling. Enjoy the quality of life in the beautiful, rural community of St. Maries, Idaho.
- 19 Bed Critical Access Hospital with Rural Health Clinic and Specialty Clinic
- Surgical Services include: General, Orthopedic, Podiatry, Pediatric Dental
- Required Skills:
- Pain Management
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Daily management of epidurals for pain control (inpatient and observation patients)
- PICC Line Placement
- Line Placement
- Average daily ER patients: 10 patients
- Expected to support staff with traumas and codes in the ER.
- Average daily hospital census: 3-4 patients
- Expected to round and follow up on pain management for inpatient and observation
- Organization with team-focused Medical Staff and supportive Administration
- Live in a Beautiful Rural, Community
- Endless recreational opportunities
- 18 miles to Harrison, Idaho, 53 miles to Coeur d’Alene, ID and 63 miles to Spokane, WA.
Benefits of a Rural Practice:
- Maintain a Varied Skill Set
- Great quality of life – short drive to work, more time for family!
- Slower-paced practice
- Deeper patient relationships
- Warm welcome from the community
- BS in nursing from an accredited School of Nursing. Successful completion of a nurse anesthesia education program accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs. Certification by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or recertification by the Council on Recertification, or by a predecessor or successor agency to either.
- Current active and unrestricted licensure to practice professional nursing or advanced practice nursing in the nurse anesthetist category by the state board of nursing.
- Current DEA and Idaho Controlled Substance licensure.
- Current ACLS and PALS Certifications
- Documentation skills
- Great verbal communication and listening skills
- Ideal candidate: Energetic, Motivated, Strong Patient Relationships
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive compensation
- Independent Contractor relationship