POSITION: Clinic MA/CMA/LPN/RN
SHIFT: DAY Shift – 40 hours per week/ Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN (as needed) shifts available
A Certified Medical Assistant/LPN or RN are responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Administer patient care safely in accordance with physician’s orders, hospital and departmental policies.
1. Education/Training: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing or Certification preferred (CMA)
program. Must be certified within 90 days of hire
2. Maintains CPR certification.
3. License: Licensed as a RN, LPN or CMA in State of Idaho.
4. Work in conditions involving possible physical/mechanical hazards common to the hospital environment.
5. Prolonged standing, kneeling, and stooping to perform patient care functions.
6. Biohazard exposure from soiled patient care items and body fluids.