POSITION: Clinic Receptionist
SHIFT: Full Time Days
POSITION CLOSES: Open until filled
Makes and schedules patient appointments in a timely manner. Greets, checks in, and directs patients upon arrival to the Clinic; answers and routes telephone calls, appropriately; registers patients in the clinic and out-patient specialty areas; notifies triage nurse with any patient-related, medical questions; performs some cashiering duties.
- Education/Training: High school diploma or equivalent;
- Knowledge, training and experience in healthcare office preferred.
- This position must be able to communicate effectively; be able to organize, coordinate and handle multi-tasking; be able to handle difficult situations in a calm, clear manner.
- Basic computer skills required, Cerner experience preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.