POSITION: Clinic Prior Authorization, Referrals and Phone Nurse
SHIFT: DAY Shift – 32 hours per week, M-F
Prior authorizations for medications, referrals, Radiology services, Laboratory services, to outside entities for continued care from others. Follow through on authorizations. Assists with nursing encounters, gathers information, referrals and processes.
1. Education/Training: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing or certified
program. 1-2 years of experience preferred. Medical knowledge required.
2. Maintains CPR certification.
3. License: Licensed as a RN, LPN, CMA or CNA in State of Idaho.
4. Work in conditions involving possible physical/mechanical hazards common to the hospital environment.
5. Prolonged standing, kneeling, and stooping to perform patient care functions.
6. Biohazard exposure from soiled patient care items and body fluids.
7. Subject to cuts and burns when handling instruments or operating autoclaves.