POSITION: Radiology Manager
SHIFT: Full-Time, Flexible scheduling required (shared evening and weekend call)
SALARY: DOE, Salary and benefits are market competitive
POSITION CLOSES: Open until filled
This position is a working leader. Directs and coordinates activities of radiology or diagnostic imaging department by performing the following duties. Directly supervises staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems; budget; financial stewardship; productivity. Participates in day to day radiology functions. Servant Leader.
• Bachelor’s degree; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• ARRT Certification in Radiology. CPR certification. Advance certification as appropriate i.e.: mammography, CT, MRI, etc.
• 2 years supervisory experience required.
• Thorough theoretical and operational job knowledge, techniques, equipment, computer skills to provide applicable testing and services to patients and physicians.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with customers and the ability to resolve conflicts/problems in a professional and courteous manner.
• Well organized, thorough, and conscientious approach to performing duties.