POSITION: Specialty Clinic CMA, LPN or RN
SHIFT: DAY Shift – 32 hours per week/ Full-Time and/or Part-Time
SALARY: DOE – based on experience and licensure
Ready to invest in your new career? BCH has an excellent patient care career opportunity just for you. We are looking for a CMA, LPN or RN to join our Specialty Clinic department. You will work alongside our General Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon, and Podiatrist during their clinical days.
*Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN) are responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Administer patient care safely in accordance with physician’s orders, hospital and departmental policies.
1. Education/Training: Graduate from an accredited program. Must be certified within 90 days of hire.
2. Maintains BLS certification.
3. License: Licensed as a CMA, LPN or RN in State of Idaho.
4. Work in conditions involving possible physical/mechanical hazards common to the hospital environment.
5. Prolonged standing, kneeling, and stooping to perform patient care functions.
6. Biohazard exposure from soiled patient care items and body fluids.