Perioperative Registered Nurse, 7K Sign on Bonus
POSITION: Perioperative Registered Nurse (7K Sign on Bonus)
SHIFT: Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN
Ready to invest in your new career? Look no further you have made it home!
Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations in a kind, gentle and friendly manner. Addresses the psychosocial, physical, and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with surgeon and nurse anesthetist continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Monitors, positions, and assists patient during procedure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following:
- Coordinates and supervises patient care; provides patient and family with teaching/education, as necessary.
- Required to take call and provide care with minimal staff during on-call hours.
- Performs patient duties pre-operatively, in PACU and post-operatively
- Gives thorough report of patient’s intra-operative condition to PACU nurse
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of instrument processing, sterilization and biological monitoring. Actively participates in instrument processing, as schedule allows.
- Is able to perform all duties of circulating and/or scrub and/or assist nurses.
- Option for Circulating Nurse after training processes are complete with Perioperative coverage.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of Associate’s degree (A.D.N.) or Diploma Nurse (BSN preferred) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Idaho
- Current BLS certification.
- Current ACLS