BCH introduces new 3D Mammography Machine at the dawn of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
BCH will now offer 3D Mammography technology that will make it’s debute October 1st 2020. The revolutionary Selenia Dimensions Mammography System offers greater detection with a lower dose of radiation. 3D is proven to detect more cancers than traditional 2D machines and reduce the number of false positives!
Other benefits include:
- Exceptionally sharp images.
- Advanced clinical application.
- Ergonomic design for patient comfort and ease of operation
The American Cancer Society recommends:
- Women ages 40-44 should consider starting annual breast cancer screenings.
- Women ages 45 and older should get mammograms every year.
- Women with family history of breast cancer: talk with your provider about starting mammograms early.
BCH is excited to offer this new service to our patients! Appointments are available now!
Call 208-245-7638 to make your appointment today!