Our Surgical Services department is one of the most sophisticated in the area, and we offer a wide variety of procedures, from general to orthopedic surgery. Our surgery team is composed of experienced, highly trained Registered Nurses, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, and Surgical Technicians. Our highly educated surgical staff will take care of your needs from start to finish. Our surgical suite features state of the art equipment and technology that you would find in larger, urban areas. With our outstanding customer service and personal touch, when staying in St. Maries for your surgery, ‘We treat you like family.’
- Hernia repairs (inguinal, umbilical, incisional)
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder thru band-aid incisions)
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy (removal of appendix thru band-aid incisions)
- Surgical treatment of small & large bowel problems
- Vascular assess devices (central line, Picc lines, Power ports)
- Breast Surgery
- Ph monitoring (for Acid Reflux)
- Skin and subcutaneous biopsies & removal
- Treatment of ano-rectal abnormalities
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Arthritis Care
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Knee Arthroscopy
- ACL Reconstruction
- Meniscus Repair
- Pediatric Orthopedic Care
- Carpal Tunnel
- Trigger Finger
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Fracture Care & Trauma
- Hammer Toes
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinitis
Foot Conditions and Surgeries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Plantar Fascia Release
- Diabetic Foot
- Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
- Ingrown toenails
- Partial Nail Removal
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Ankle Sprains
- Chronic Lateral Ankle Pain
- High Ankle Sprain
Day of Your Surgery
- Most insurance providers require a referral from a primary care physician. Always be sure to contact your insurance company before seeking specialized care.
- Your insurance is always authorized prior to your surgery, but please bring your insurance card and photo identification with you on the day of your surgery.
- It is important to follow the directions given to you regarding taking morning medications and nothing to eat or drink, or surgery may be cancelled.
- You’ll also want to leave any jewelry and valuables at home. Please dress comfortably; wear clothes that are easy to get on and off. Please don’t wear any deodorants, lotions, or perfumes.
- A member of our surgical team will contact you with a check-in time. Please check in at the hospital admitting desk for your surgery. Parking is available either along Seventh Street (229 S. 7th Street) or in our west parking lot, accessible on College Avenue and Eighth Street (229 S. 8th Street). Our 8th Street entrance is handicap accessible.
- Remember to arrange for transportation home.