POSITION: Infusion/Wound Care Registered Nurse
SHIFT: Part-Time (Day Shift)
POSITION TO BE FILLED: As Soon as Possible
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinates care delivery to Infusion/Wound Care patients by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating infusion/wound care activities. Promotes teamwork with physicians and staff of other departments, as well as other Facilities who care for patients. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Outpatient infusion department.
- Coordinates Infusion patient care in compliance with BCH, State, and Federal established policies and procedures.
- Coordinates patient scheduling with pharmacy, physicians, and available staff.
- Assists with creating, reviewing, revising, and implementing policies and procedures that pertain to Infusion/Wound patient care.
- Participates in daily huddles, monthly Nurses/Staff meetings and in-service as infusion schedule permits.
- Assists with P.I. projects pertaining to Infusions/Wound quarterly.
- Oversees Infusion/Wound preceptor/orientation process.
- Develops Educational resources and opportunities for Staff, Patients, and Community, interacting with Cancer Organizations
- Current CPR/BLS, and ACLS Certification
- Must be an RN who is competent in administration of outpatient biotherapy medications, infusion, suprapubic and catheter changes, and wound care
- Must be familiar with various CVADs, team oriented, and flexible
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled.