Dr. Sutherlin attended Medical School at Des Moines University and completed his Family Medicine Residency at San Joaquin General Hospital. He then completed his Occupational/Aerospace Medicine Residency at the School of Aerospace Medicine in Texas. He recently retired from the Air National Guard as Idaho State Air Surgeon, and served 29 years in the Air Force.
Dr. Sutherlin joined Benewah Community Hospital in August 2020.
Dr. Sutherlin and his wife Val recently moved to St. Maries from Boise, ID. They have 5 children and 7 grandchildren, with 1 on the way!
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Sutherlin today!
Family Medicine Services – All ages!
- CDL (DOT) Physicals
- Employee Wellness (Injuries and Illnesses)
- Immediate Care – (Ear aches, UTIs, Skin Issues, Sprains/Strains, etc.)
- Mental Health (Depression/Anxiety/Grief)
- Physicals/Wellness Exams
- Preventive Cardiovascular Disease (Heart-Attack, Stroke Prevention)
- Return to Work Physicals
- Well Child Checks
- Workplace Health (Occupational Medicine)
St. Maries Family Medicine – (208) 245-2591
For a full list of our providers, click the button below.