The health and safety of our staff and community is BCH’s highest priority.
Can I still contract COVID-19 after I am fully vaccinated?
Yes, you can still get COVID-19 if you are fully vaccinated (although less likely) – but if you do, you are less likely to get seriously ill/hospitalized.
Where can I get vaccinated?
- Panhandle Health District
- Coronavirus – Vaccine Information – Panhandle Health District
- Panhandle Health District: 800-878-2364
- Jack’s Pharmacy
- 103 E. College Ave., St. Maries, ID 83861
- Due to staffing, BCH no longer provides vaccine clinics.
BCH’s Mask Policy
- We are not requiring masks for patients and visitors. We ask that you please wear a mask if you are sick.
BCH’s Visitor Policy
- BCH is now allowing visitors, but we ask that you limit the number of visitors.
- Please do not accompany or visit patients if you are sick.
BCH thanks you for your understanding during the COVID-19 pandemic as we strive to keep our staff and community healthy!
For more information on the status of COVID-19 in our region, please visit Panhandle Health’s website: https://panhandlehealthdistrict.org/covid-19/