Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician
POSITION: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician
- Full-Time, 4 Day Clinic Week, Call 1:5 Currently, No Weekend Call
SALARY: Guaranteed Base + Incentives
- + Sign-on Bonus of $10,000, or Early sign-on Stipend option
- + Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, CME Allowance, 457 Retirement with Employer match, Malpractice Insurance)
- + 20 vacation days, +4 CME days
Benewah Community Hospital is seeking a motivated, Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic. 4-day Clinic work week, hospital call 1:5 with no weekend call. Enjoy the quality of life in the beautiful, rural community of St. Maries, Idaho.
- Position to be filled Spring/Summer 2023
- 4 Day Clinic work week
- Weekday only Hospital Call, currently 1:5 (No weekend Call!)
- Full Benefits, including Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Existing Practice- See patients from day 1!
About Benewah Community Hospital & St. Maries, Idaho:
- 19 Bed Critical Access Hospital with Rural Health Clinic and Specialty Clinic
- Specialty Clinic: General Surgery, Orthopedics, Podiatry (Plus monthly visiting Specialists)
- Advanced Physical Therapy Department
- 24/7 ER and Hospital Coverage
- Ancillary Services provided onsite (Lab, Radiology, Respiratory, etc.).
- Live in a the Beautiful Rural, Community of St. Maries
- Endless recreational opportunities
- 18 miles to Harrison, Idaho, 53 miles to Coeur d’Alene, ID and 63 miles to Spokane, WA.
- Completion of an ACGME accredited Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Valid State Medical License as MD or DO
- Valid DEA certificate and Idaho Board of Pharmacy certificate
- Current ACLS Certification, PALS optional