POSITION: Orthopedic Surgeon
SHIFT: Full-Time or Part-Time
SALARY: Competitive Salary
POSITION CLOSES: Open until filled
Benewah Community Hospital is seeking a skilled and motivated Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon to take over and expand our currently active Orthopedic practice (Independent Practice with 1- Orthopedic Surgeon). Ideal candidate is skilled in total joint replacements as well as Sports Medicine. Foot and Ankle Surgery would be a great asset as well. Excellent compensation/benefit package available for the right candidate. Enjoy the quality of life in the beautiful, rural community of St. Maries, Idaho.
- Existing Practice- See patients from day 1!
- Flexible Contract Arrangements- Employee or Independent Contractor
- Part-time or Full-time Opportunity
- Great work-life balance – Limited call requirement
- 19 Bed Critical Access Hospital with Rural Health Clinic and Specialty Clinic
- Large OR and Recovery Room
- Highly Skilled CRNAs and Nursing Staff
- 24/7 ER and Hospital Coverage
- Advanced Physical Therapy Department for optimal Rehabilitation
- Organization with team-focused Medical Staff and supportive Administration
- Ancillary Services provided onsite (Lab, Radiology, Respiratory, etc.).
- Opportunity for expanding practice: Sports Medicine Clinic, Total Joints, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Live in a Beautiful Rural, Community
- Endless recreational opportunities
- 18 miles to Harrison, Idaho, 53 miles to Coeur d’Alene, ID and 63 miles to Spokane, WA.
Benefits of a Rural Practice:
- Maintain a Varied Skill Set
- Great quality of life – short drive to work, more time for family!
- Slower-paced practice
- Deeper patient relationships
- Warm welcome from the community
- Completion of an ACGME accredited Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery
- Valid State Medical License as MD or DO
- Valid DEA certificate and Idaho Board of Pharmacy certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience working full-time as an Orthopedic Surgeon
- Documentation skills
- Great verbal communication and listening skills
- Ideal candidate: Energetic, Motivated, Strong Physician-Patient Relationships
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive compensation
- Employed Providers: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, CME Allowance, 457 Retirement, Malpractice Insurance (including tail coverage)