Meet Our Providers
St. Maries Family Medicine & Specialty Clinic Staff
Family Practice Providers – Click Here!
Surgeon Providers – Click Here!
Visiting Providers – Click Here!
Some of our services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Physicals (Annual, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Sports, Pre-employment)
- Pregnancy Care (from conception to 32 weeks – delivery in Coeur d’Alene)
- Infant to Senior Care
- Urgent Care: Cough, Cold, Flu, Minor Cuts and Injuries
- Mole or Lesion Removal
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Services
- Chronic Diseases Management (Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Thyroid, etc.)
- Women’s Health (Annual Exams, Mammograms, Contraceptive Management, etc.)
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. To schedule an appointment, please call clinic reception at: 208-245-2591.
Walk-In Clinic Appointments
Walk-in clinic appointments are available from 8:00a.m.- 4:00p.m., Monday through Friday. Please be aware that if you do not have a scheduled appointment, there may be a little longer wait time. We are here for your needs, and will do our best to get you seen as soon as possible.
Please contact your pharmacy for prescription refills.
It’s important to know that some types of prescriptions require a follow-up appointment before they can be refilled. In those cases, please call the clinic and schedule an appointment with your provider, 208-245-2591.