St. Maries Family Medicine
St. Maries Family Medicine Clinic is located on the third floor of Benewah Community Hospital. Our provider staff consists of two family practice physicians. Each provider in our clinic has special interest which includes geriatric care, diabetes, thyroid disease, skin conditions, pediatrics, etc. We also have on staff three nurse practitioner and two physician’s assistant who are supervised by the family practice physicians. We are here to take care of all of your needs.
Call 208-245-2591 to Schedule Now!
Some of our services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Physicals (Annual, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Sports, Pre-employment)
- Pregnancy Care (from conception to delivery)
- Infant to Senior Care
- Urgent Care: Cough, Cold, Flu, Minor Cuts and Injuries
- Mole or Lesion Removal
- General Surgery ((link to surgery page))
- Orthopedic Services ((link to surgery page))
- Chronic Diseases Management (Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Thyroid, etc.)
- Women’s Health (Annual Exams, Mammograms, Contraceptive Management, etc.)
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. To schedule an appointment, please call clinic reception at: 208-245-2591.
Walk-In Clinic Appointments
Walk-in clinic appointments are available from 8:00a.m.- 4:00p.m., Monday through Friday. Please be aware that if you do not have a scheduled appointment, there may be a little longer wait time. We are here for your needs, and will do our best to get you seen as soon as possible.
Please contact your pharmacy for prescription refills.
It’s important to know that some types of prescriptions require a follow-up appointment before they can be refilled. In those cases, please call the clinic and schedule an appointment with your provider, 208-245-2591.