Benewah Community Hospital has been working closely with Panhandle Health District on updates for Coronavirus (COVID-19). BCH is prepared for any cases that may present to the hospital. As of April 20, 2020, there have been ZERO positive COVID-19 cases in Benewah County.
BCH has been providing information to the public to keep our community informed.
For more information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/
COVID-19 testing charge: $65 (may be covered by insurance). BCH will be testing only symptomatic individuals, to be determined by your healthcare provider.
- Community Updates – April 19 (PDF)
- Steps to Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus (PDF)
- Should I be tested? (PDF)
- Coronavirus Information – March 9, 2020 (PDF)
- Coronavirus Public Information (PDF)